Responsible for carrying out all aspects of online marketing through a range of different digital media, and ensure the marketing objectives and strategies are met.
Overseeing online advertising campaigns, and monitoring their performance and return on investment.
Coordinate with vendors and inter-department to deliver effective marketing campaigns, and evaluate the effectiveness of different marketing platform.
Managing the company’s social media accounts and marketing campaigns.
Managing the content diary for social media content.
Writing informative and effective search engine optimized copy for the website and social media postings.
Keeping up to date with changes and advances in social media and advising on new channels and approaches to adopt.
Collate and report back monthly on performance statistics for all digital communications across all channels, using these statistics to influence future digital activity.
With the rest of the Marketing Communications team act as a brand guardian in terms of look and feel of online communications as well as tone of voice of copy.
Monitoring social media for company mentions and engaging with customers where relevant.
Using the CRM to maximize online marketing opportunities.
Provide writing and communication support to senior management and respond to media requests.
Assist in maintaining the company’s corporate identity.
At least 3-4 years previous experience in online marketing, digital services, branding and communications in casino hotel or gaming promoter.
Solid understanding of social media and digital channel principles.
Degree holder in Marketing, Business Management or related disciplines.
Strong communication, presentation and negotiation skill.
Excellent command of spoken and written English and Mandarin.
Experience of HTML coding and Photoshop would be an advantage.
Analytical and proactive approach to online marketing.
• Assists in establishing strategic direction for Compensation & Benefits policy development and programs aligned to business objectives and priorities, market levels and trends
• Responsible for monitoring and benchmarking prevailing market intelligence to ensure the group’s C&B policies, plans, programs and practices maintain a competitive market position
• Provides leadership to the C&B team on matters such as benefit assessments, evaluation of programs and competitive benefit programs
• Communicates and aligns C&B policies/programs to HR Business Partners, executives, management, and employees
• Analyzes the effectiveness and enhancement of existing compensation policies, guidelines to attract, motivate and retain quality employees
• Prepare payroll calculation for Finance Department to process payment.
• Ensure statutory submission of documents such as M2, M2A and SSF with related government bodies.
• Prepare employment and movement letters in the event of salary increment, promotion, transfer and/or termination.
• Prepare final payment breakdown and communication with departing employee
• Consolidates information and produce reports/analytics to be used for management decision making
• Performs and completes other tasks as assigned in a timely manner
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, HR Management or related discipline
• Compensation, benefits and/or HR certifications desirable
• Minimum 5 years relevant working experience including a minimum of 2 years at supervisory level
• Knowledge of Macau labor legislations
• Knowledge of benchmarking and skills in capturing market intelligence on employee compensation and benefits
• High level of accountability with excellent analytical skill
• Demonstrated ability to design and implement incentive compensation and employee benefit programs
• Proficient in both written and spoken Chinese and English
• Assist to prepare strategic analysis, market trend and industry insights for the management as well as providing key points to the management
• Assist the Head of Strategy to identify appropriate business opportunities
• Prepare fact sheet, proforma and post tracking studies for all events & promotion
• Identify ways to drive process improvement and data accuracy by automation
• Design, implement and monitor the incentive scheme and performance management plan.
• Proactively consolidate system changes and work with IT team to optimize the system
• Perform other ad hoc projects as required
• Bachelor’s degree with 0-1 year working experience. Individuals with Gaming, Finance, Statistics or Marketing background are preferred
• Strong business acumen and analytical skills, able to multi-task with positive attitude
• Strong Excel skills and other MS Office applications, through knowledge of SQL programming
• Experienced in CRM is an advantage
• Fluent in written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
• Candidate with analytical experience in junket business is definitely an asset